Our flying field is located in the southwest corner of Dyer Park. Take Military Trail to the first light south of MLK Jr. Blvd (Dyer Blvd.) Turn west on Dyer Blvd and continue west through the traffic light at Haverhill Rd. This is the south entrance to Dyer Park. Go straight west until the road curves to the right and you will see a one lane paved road continuing straight west. Take this road until you see the sign for Phil Wherry Field and bear to the left on the shell rock road up the hill to the parking area.
Please drive carefully and give way to our walking, jogging and biking neighbors.
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$gdpr in /home/asp50/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-maps/frontend/views/GMWDViewFrontendMap.php on line 27
Our flying site is in a multi-use county park and to be a good neighbor to the other users, please be aware of these field rules and fly safely:
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) membership REQUIRED (website = http://www.modelaircraft.org). This is required by the County Parks.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) registration REQUIRED and marked on the exterior of all model RC aircraft. http://www.faa.gov
- To contact us by email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No flying over the Turnpike (west of the treeline).
- No flying over the golf course to the north.
- No flying over the shelters and parking area.